cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Quotations and Conditions Outside of SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there a solution outside of SAP where I can input both my quotation (VA21) and conditions (VK14) into lets say a spreadsheet and then upload it to SAP?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes possible by BAPI & BDCs. But for that you will have to do the field mapping.

For eg comumn A in excel is field VBAK-VKORG.

If you are able to map it to that kind of a level then it is possible.

Else your BAPI or BDC willnot work.

But why do you want to create a complex prog for that? You can as well enter the details into condition records right.

We hada similar case where the condition records are maintained in some other external legacy system. In the Alt Calc type we have put a customized code where the system will call an RFC sothat it will pull the data from the external system through a remote command.

Check if you could implement something similar to that.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

The reason why I want to create a program like that is because I have multiple users who are entering quotations and conditions at the same time. A majority of our quotations and conditions are multiple Ship to with a slight difference in price or condition. Instead of creating multiple Ship with similar information over and over again, I would just like to create a quotation with a condition once and copy and paste that same information multiple times then uploading to SAP. Thus, an outside solution would save me time as far as inputting information. Besides multiple users canu2019t be inputting information on certain conditions screen at the same time.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard BAPI's are available to create sales documents & pricing conditions. These can be called from custom programs written to read data from a spreadsheet, populating the internal structures before passing to the SAP application for processing.

Use the BAPI explorer (transaction 'BAPI') to locate these BAPI's and pass the information to an ABAP developer to code the required programs.