cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArchiveLink for Business Object BUS1001002 (Batch)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Is it possible to add GOS (Services for object) for Batch (transaction MSC2N)? I've seen that BOR BUS1001002 hasn't the interface for archivelink, is there any possibility for this?

We need to add a certification to the batch.

Thanks in advance,

Jen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jen,

To use GOS to archive documents to a Business Object, it´s obligatory the Archivelink Interface for the object (IFARCH21).

You have 2 options:

1) Register the object and apply the interface.

2) Copy the Business Object BUS1001002 to a client BO name ZBUS1001002 and create the interface.

In my last proyect i use the first option.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alberto, I think the first option will be the best. Just one more question, if I decide to apply the interface IFARCH21 for the object Batch, then I will see the button GOS in transaction MSC2N, is it right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jen,

For the GOS buttom appear in the transaction need two steps:

1) The Business Object have the Archivelink Interface IFARCH21 (When you register the object).

2) Need customazing the OAC3 transaction. You must to put a line in this transaction with:

Object Type (BUS1001002), Doc Type (Your Document class create on OAC2 TA), L (X),

Cont.Rep.Id (Your Content Repository), Link (Link table: TOA01, TOA02 or TOA03).

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've added the interface and the customizing, is it necessary to add some code?

I can't see the GOS button..

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jen,

Not more are necessary to the GOS buttom appear on the transaction. Are you sure that BUS1001002 is the BO for this transaction??

I have a problem with this in my proyect with Contracts. I register BUS2052, but i found the true BO for the transaction BUS1014.

Maybe this is your problem.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

I've too added the interface to BO BUS1001002 and the customizing but i can´t see the GOS button in tcode MSC2N. Can you help me? is my first time changing BO's. Thanks!!

Answers (0)