cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Alert for Queue in NW7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is it possible to set some aler mechanism where we can configure the threshhold value for monitoring number of entries in Queue.The reason is when we have more than 4000+ entries in Queue ;our middleware server takes lot of time approx 12-15 hours to process those queues and we want to get alert if that kind of situation occurs in our middleware server.

Please suggest,

Thanks & Regards

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the NWA under the Configuration tab there is System Statistics, under which you can confgure the threshold values for a number of parameters.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayani,

yes i know that but there you cannot configure the threshold value for number of entries within queue.

Thanks & Regards

Devendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this option => Device Outbound Queue Size Threshold (bytes) should help you.

Regards,

Narayani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayani,

I wanted to know in terms of number of entries running not in bytes and for inbound queue(Entries coming from backend to middleware)

Thanks & Regards

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently, you can track the the number of messages in the queue using "Queue Tracking". But no alert exists for inbound queue if the number of messages exceed certain threshold. This is available only for outbound queues which exceed threshold in Bytes.

Regards,

Shruthi R

Answers (0)