cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add in download manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using Ecc 6.0 with Oracle On Unix. For this one i want to downlaod SPAM 30. when I open my SAP market place and Add to download Basket . But when I see my Download manager .Its a Empty,

How I add SPAM in my Download manager . so that I can Down Load in SPAM.

Thanks & regards

RAJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

All corrective software packages, for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and SAP Business Suite 2005 and beyond that are

delivered after April 2nd, 2007 will ONLY be available via SAP Solution Manager's Maintenance Optimizer. Find more details here.

So its goes into approval list of download basket. You have to approval them first through Solution Manager's Maintenance Optimizer. After approval you can able to download through download manager.

Regards,

Nikunj Thaker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. How to do approve via solution manager. Please Explain . So that I can download . Plz explain

Thanks in Advance.

RAJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Login to the solution manager system and execute the transaction solution_manager.

then click on change management and then maintainance optimizer there you can approve it.

Regards

Ashok

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. configure Maintenance optimizer. Docs available at http://service.sap.com/solman-mopz

2. if you are lazy, like me, run function module (SE37) /TMWFLOW/MO_UI_BASKET_AUTHORIZ (single test) to confirm download basket.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Nikunja is correct. You have to approve the package through solution manager and then down load is possible.

You can see the package under the tab approval list in the download manager but can not download it there.

Regards

Ashok