cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue error - batches not defined for delivery item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting a Goods Issue error u201CThe batches are not defined for delivery item 000010u201D. We are only getting this error for a material that is being shipped against a particular third party sales scheduling agreement. We went live in 2007 and we had no issues, but when we had to create a new Sched Agreement this year, for third party sales, we started to get this error. However, if we re-activate the old scheduling agreement we do not get the error. We have a batch job that executes the following steps:

1. VL06IG (collective goods receipt)

2. VL10 (collective delivery)

3. VL06O (collective GI)

We have compared the 2 scheduling agreements and see no difference. We are assuming it has something to do with how the scheduling agreement was setup, but are not sure. Any suggestions on how to correct this problem would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Helen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Helen,

Is this material is new one or old one

You are doing first transaction with that material then check the Master data of that regarding Batch related settings.

Have you maintaining batches while receipt of the material.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

The material has not changed at all. I'm not sure what you mean by maintaining batches while receipt of the material.

If I re-open the old scheduling agreement, we do not get the error message. However, as soon as we use the new SD scheduling agreement, we get the error. We are using the same material master on both scheduling agreements.

Thanks,

Helen

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mentioned that you went live in 2007. Does this mean any SAP upgrade?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We went live with a new SAP implementation. We did not do an upgrade.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please you need to calibrate the following table ZMBATCHID. It has been asigned for automatic batch asignation. Please take into account that you need to create the batch first...