cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Shipped -BUT- Not Invoiced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we would like to see a report (NOT VF04), where I can see all the Goods Shipped But not invoiced with AMOUNT so that we can Tie this amount to respective Goods in Transit GL account balance for Auditing Purpose, so that we can tell them this is the actual amount in Transit needs to be invoiced by showing report and GL account,

Please Help me , your help appreciated,

Sandhya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I need to have a Customized report for this as Shiva said, Lets Try for that ,

meanwhile If any one of you knows any other Solution you are welcome to post it,

Thx,

Points assigned,

Sandhya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandhya

Check the following reports , hope this will help you :

VL06O -Outbound delivery Monitor

VL06T - List of outbound deliveries (Trans planning)

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shivaram, and Sri Nath,

those are GOOD reports, BUT we would like to see the dollar amount need to be invoiced in report as I said we need to Tie the total dollar amount in Transit (Goods Shipped But Not Invoice yet) , to the GL account (Goods in Transit account), from FI point of view we can see the total dollar amount in Transit from FS10N for that GL account , but from SD point of view the reports VL06/VL06O/VL06T,VF04 shows ONLY the Delivery Docs to be invoiced , so taht is the main objective to show a tied vaule with FI and SD to the Auditors,

so we would like to see that kind of info from SD side,your valueble time apprecited.

Regards,

Sandhya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandhya

If you feel these reports are meeting your requirements then maintain the currency conversion and when you run the report give the currency as per your requirement in which it has to calculate and then execute so that as per that currency it will fall into that G/L account

say for example transport has to calculate the charges in dollars then give dollars when you run those reports and maintain the currency conversion also between a rupee and dollar

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri Nath,

I didn't understand what you are saying, I don't see any Currency Option in tose Reports initial entry ,

"give the currency as per your requirement in which it has to calculate and then execute so that as per that currency it will fall into that G/L account"

what does that mean?

Sandhya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandhya

If you maintain the currency conversion say Rs50 = 1Dollar , i mean the exchange rates in OBO8 then when you run the report you can give the currency in rupee or dollar and once you execute the value will be flowing to G/L account..But if currency giving option is not there then the value will be hitting the G/L account in which the price is coming in the sales order only .But if you maintain exchange rates then FI consultants can convert that amount into the required currency

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks you need to develop your own report either using ABAP query (you may try with logical database like VLV), or using ABAP program.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri Nath,

I think you missed the whole point here, I am not talking about exchange rates ro amount going from Sales order to GL , it will go anyways as I am talking about the Inventory Transfer account Amount and the Goods Shipped But Not Invoiced report amount ,

Let me explain again, you will see some Del Doc ," Y " (Sales Order "X" ) in VL06 and you will come to know this is Open Invoice and Goods Shipped already,,,,,,,, at the same time for this Delivery Doc , Y , for the amount in sales order, X , will be reflecting in that GL account ,

So Now the Point is VL06 or or anyother report with the options you said, will give you Del Doc Y , as Output but NO DOLLAR AMOUNT, so How can I tie this Del Doc amount(s) If I don't see a consolidated total that I need to Tie with FS10N report,?

Shiva making new Report is last Option I believe.

Sandhya

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction code VL06.

Click on the list outbound deliveries button.

Then in the next screen, enter the required data.

If you scroll down, you can see a field called billing status. Select value as A.

In Total goods movement status, select the value as C.

Then you can execute the report. The system will display all the deliveries that are not invoiced.

Regards