Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_to_File scenario: error in request message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am configuring RFC_to_File scenario.

The error at the begining is:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Z_RFB_MATERIALEINGABE_PBU_zu_MT

: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser

Exception of class CX_XMS_SYSERR_MAPPING

When I display the request message mapping are of the message I can see:

<Trace level="1" type="T">Interface-Mapping http://www.sap-press.de/xi/training/PBU_00 IM_Z_RFB_MATERIALEINGABE_PBU_zu_MI_Material_Async_In</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Z_RFB_MATERIALEINGABE_PBU_zu_MT_Material_</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser : #0 not allowed in Character data sections(:main:, row:1, col:202) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.checkParserException(Transformer.java:187) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:151) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:64) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest

Can some one help me to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!

regards

Holger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open your message in XML spy and check the position row:1, col:202, if there is something wrong at this position.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Is it possible manually to fix this problem?

How can I identify on which position do I have this error (to debug the problem)?

thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger

You can manually fix this using a payload. Bring the payload and run in mapping. You will come to know where is the issue.

You are parsing character to string at row:1, col:202 as per the error shown. Check with your FM as well as the metadata imported. If you need to change something.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please give some more technical details how to realize this...

Thank you!

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Holger,

Message Mapping Failed.

>com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser : #0 not allowed in Character data >sections(:main:, row:1, col:202) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.checkParserException

You are Passing Char to a field, which is not as per the Message Mapping rule

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

copy the incoming payload from the monitoring and save the file local. Then go to IB Repository Mapping and use the Test tab. Assumedly is your incoming XML not wellformed. Open the XML in XML Spy to find out the reason.

Regards,

Udo