Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between jsp and transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I described my problem here:

Briefly:

I am struggling with sending (posting) file from .jsp to the input of transaction.

Any help would be great.

Mat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Mat,

The code that Nick posted is only partial code on the JSP page, there is a fully functional example that includes the required HTML for the page here:

ht[http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/|http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/]

You have to know Java at least a little bit in order to understand the solution but the apache libraries are included in the MII Classpath and you can write a JSP to use them to trigger a file upload to your server.

Hope this helps.

Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

it's me again...

I have encoded jpg file (white pixel - 1x1):

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

In tke link editor:

base64decode("<above code>")

And when I exporte created file to my PC I can't open it (I am trying to open it in Irfanview: "Can't read file header".

I tried with different files and different ways of encoding base64, it always failed to save readable image.

Edited by: Mateusz Tarkowski on Dec 2, 2008 3:31 PM

I removed decoding from image server and now it is OK.

Edited by: Mateusz Tarkowski on Dec 2, 2008 3:58 PM