cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive Task Code in Catalog 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have task codes marked inactive within a specific code group in the task catalog 2. My customer wants to use those codes again.

Is there any method of reactivating those inactive task codes so they can be reused again with a different description?

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I am facing exactly same issue. We want to reuse an old Task code under a Group.The task code is Inactive and does not show up on QS41. Did get the solution for this issue?

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thyagarajan

Thanks for your reply - actually I am talking about 1 level deeper than the code group. I have individual codes within a code group and some of the codes have been deleted. I can see them on QS49 and they show a status of inactive, but on QS41 I can find no way to display the deleted codes to change the status.

The code itself is what I am trying to reactivate.

Thanks,

Bill

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i have checked in my system ,if you delete the code in QS41 and while executing the same in QS49 with inactive records it is not reflecting in the list .i am not able to see whats the inactive records means ,if i got one i will reply back

regards

thyagarajan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you have marked the code group as "Can no longer be used".if that is the case ,then in QS41 itself mark them again as Released.you can use if further.if you have put the deletion flag and archiving run has not taken place then also you can proceed in the same way above.

regards

thyagarajan