cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block In Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a special situation here? There was JOB executed by some body deleted all the credit block for the list of sales orders and we need to set them back to the old values?

Does any one ahs an idea how can we do this??

So that it will go to normal process of VKM3 list so that the right person can release them again.

KR

SA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Run these t.codes and get the blocked data documents also

OLI7 for updating orders,

OLI8 for updating deliveries

OLI9 for updating billing documents.

If you update then it will update the info structures also and once you run it must meet your requirement

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath,

Thanks for the reply but what i need to do is not this. We have dynamic credit check in place it blocks the sales orders accordingly.

So normally some body from business will release these blocked orders using VKm3

But yester day some program is updated the main fields in the sales order i.e. VBUK table

So these list of documents are not appearing in the VKM3 any more and they have released automatically.

But i want to set back the block again i mean credit block not delivery or billing.

So that it will again allow the business to release it again

Thanks

SA

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sundar

If you Run the report OLI7, OLI8 & OLI9 you can even retrieve the old data and you can even retrieve the data and set them as blocked orders which were earlier and this happens if you check the box update blocked orders in OLI7 , OLI8 , OLI9 you will get your data which has to be in the blocked orders only .Then you can release those orders with the releasing authorization you have assigned

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would suggest u that go by vkm3 u can all the order which are blocked/released other wise check table no so66 so67 .

I hope it will help full for u.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

I want to set back my blocks to these sales orders i need to know how because it is listo of 1000 orders ??? so that it will again avilable to see in VKM3

Thanks

SA