cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM error - CAPState, Perspective, ROPState error...

Anmol_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to run a basic Floor plan manager (FPM) application. In my CcPhoneInterface.java I am getting error the method must return a result of type CAPState, Perspective, ROPState.

Where in my Floor plan manager (FPM) application I need to implement this method?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any FPM application contains 3 main components

the VAC,

FC and a CC

these are the methods in the the interface controller of the CC.

where CC is the configuration component of the application

u can return null if u dont want to implement the CAP state.

u can double click on the errors u get so that it will take u to that particular method.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/43/42bac78eba2a21e10000000a422035/frameset.htm

let me know if u need more clarification

Regards,

Satya.

Anmol_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I make the method as null - CAPState, Perspective, ROPState in CcPhoneInterface.java then when I try to run this application I am getting error - getStartPerspective() of the application configuration returned null - fix the configuration

Where in my Floor plan manager (FPM) application I need to implement this method (CAPState, Perspective, ROPState )?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

assuming that u are creating a custom FPM application,

u can give return null only for the method CAPstate not for getnexterspective and ROPstate

CAP provides the context assistance u have to implement the other two methods to get the road map steps and to get the nextperspective on navigation.

are u using the self service administrator role in the portal or are u trying to implement the CC of the application?

in the project structure,

open the webdynpro components>Cc<compname>->interface Controller,

right click and say edit.

go to the impementation.

Regards,

Satya.

Answers (0)