cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-IDoc scnario : Error in call adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed File to IDoc scenario. And getting the following error in "Call Adapter" pipeline step. I have mapped the control record values in IDoc like Sender Partner, no, port and same for receiver.

Have created:

In XI: RFC destination to connect to ECC (sm59)

Port for the above RFC sestination (idx1)

In ECC: New logical system for source file system (BD54)

Partner Profile for Source (we20)

Also in Receiver_IDoc_CC, checked options for 1. Apply control record values from payload 2. Take Sender and Receiver from Payload

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?> 
- <!--  Call Adapter 
  --> 
- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">
  <SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>Transaction IDX1: Port SAPEAQ_100, client , RFC destination contain errors</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2 /> 
  <SAP:P3 /> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText /> 
  <SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" /> 
  <SAP:Stack>Error: Transaction IDX1: Port SAPEAQ_100, client , RFC destination contain errors</SAP:Stack> 
  <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

Please tell me if i am doing any mistake.

Br,

Nilz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

use Test --> Authorization (F6-Key) in Transaktion SM59 to check if your RFC connection is correctly and to check if the user credentials and user authorizations are correct.

regards,

Björn

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to Björn

Check the Port ( Tcode - idx1 ) Port SAPEAQ_100 & Select the Business System where you declared IDOC adapter -go to - Service and check whether you have mentioned the right Logic System,System ID & Client.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was not passing all the control record parameters which was expected by the Inbound profile. Also the port mentioned in IDoc adapter was wrong.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your logical System Name and Client using TCode SALE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I have given wrong Port in IDoc adapter. But now I am facing some other error.

The idoc has been received by ECC but with status 56. Error is EDI: Partner profile inbound not available.

I have already created the partner profile using WE20.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Idoc failing with status 56 means that at the receiving system partner profile configuration is missing, hence at the ECC side configure the partner profile using we20 and add the message at the inbound side.

Regards

Archanaa

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

check connection on SM59.

check you loaded metadata on IDX2.