Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hadle the depot sales returns

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have sold material to customers from Depot and i have updated RG23D register also.

Now i have to do the return process for that sales.

Step1: I have created Return sales order and i have done the return delivery with reference to return sales order

Step2: Now how to do the CIN activities. Which transaction code i have to use. Is it J1IS or J1IH.

Please advise me.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakki,

Its J1IH.

When you go to J1IH, you will find Tab: Cancel exc inv (last tab at top). Click on it and on to next page, enter your details.

Best Regards,

Amit

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say cancel the parent excise invoice. I don't want to cancel the excise invoice.

I have sold to customers from depot, i have passed the excise duty along with base price.

After that customer returned few materials to company. Now i have to adjust the accounts.

Can i use J1IS? If it is right how the accounting concept?

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikanth

No need to cancel the original excise invoice in J1IH. For information, In J1IH, Other Adjustment is to adjust all Debit entries and Additional Excise is to adjust all credit entries.

So you can set right the excise entries accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your solution.

I have one doubt, if you see the Other adj and Additional excise things, it is showing Modvat account selection - RG23A and RG23C registers. I think these are not relevant for Depot activities.

I have Return delivery document (Which i have created at Depot), with this reference can i do some thing for adjustment or again updating RG23D register.

What is use of J1IS in this case?

Please help me to solve it out.

Thank you

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikanth

Right now, I dont have access to SAP and hence, not sure on the suggestion given. Will get back later.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, Thank you. And can you suggest me how to solve below issue.

Step1. Sales order creation at Depot, the tax procedure is TAXINN

Step2. Delivery and PGI.

Step3. RG23D register updation through J1IJ transaction code. Here we can take the incoming excise invoice for updating the excise details in RG23D register.

Step4. Customer billing at Depot, In to this billing document how to get those excise details (BED, ECS etc) from RG23D register. System has to display all those details in conditions tab of billing.

Do we have any standard functionality of this in TAXINN procedure.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Can you assist mo to solve it out.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.code J1IS is to create Excise for other movements like 541,291,351, mostly in MM for transfer of exciseable materials.

Regards,

R.Janakiraman