cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activtion of PPM Integration Model does not send any data to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I activate my PPM Integration Model, the activation finishs without any error, but no data is being tranfered to APO.

I do not get any error message to start looking for the problem.

Thanks and regards,

LHM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

"no data is being transfered to APO" Which data are you looking for?? I am assuming youa re expecting a PPM to be created in APO.

If so,

1. Do you see any PPm in /sapapo/scc03?

2. Check if the pre reqs. for creating PPM as in [Integration of Production Process Models|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/8e/d4ef37e9a4ba6ee10000009b38f842/frameset.htm] are satisfied.

3. make sure to check the inbound APO queue or outbound R/3 queue depending on what you are using.

4. Also not the time of activation and check CFG1 in R/3 to see if you can get any clues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

I am able to see all the selected data at CFM1/CFM2, an after the activation I do not get any log to analize. I checked the pre reqs. and the queues...they are all ok...the only thing is that the outbound queue of the ECC is full with a lot of BW entries...do you think that could have any relation?

thanks and regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

before cifing ppm please make sure to cif lcations, materials, workcenters first and then cif ppms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see the details like Matk, Plant, Prod version, Routing num etc in CFM1/CFM2 before generating/activating the model?

Regards,

Senthil