cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation zones

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii All

When we are doing a third party export sales then the Transportation zone is getting as UK whereas it needs to be the country for ship to party

Can anyone let me know where I can do the settings for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Manocha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you mean 3rd party sale, the goods are transfered from the external / sending plant to the receiving plant. Here the reccieing plant is maintained as the internal customer to sending plant. There is a customer master record created for the receiving plant. In the PO raised against the external plant --> shipping check the customer num. Then check what is the address maintained in the VD03 of that customer.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please go through this IMG path and check the configuration settings regarding route determination.

Basically route will get determine based on these combination

Depature Zone(From Shipping point)Destination zone (From Ship to party)Shipping conditions(Customer master)+Transportation group-->Route.

SPRO>IMG>Logistics execution>Shipping>Basic shipping Functions>Routes>Route determination->Maintain route determination.

Here you check Depature country and Depature zone & Destination country and destination zone.

You select Depature country and Depature zone & Destination country and destination zone then click on Route determination without weight group here you check Route is maintained for the specific shipping conditions and Transportation group.

Make sure that you are maintaining transportation zone to your shipping point and in your ship to party master data.in the CMR, there are at least 2 fields for transportation zone, only one of which is not greyed out on change mode. this is in the Address tab of the General Data view.

if this is greyed out as well, check the settings in OVT0 for the field.

I hope it is clear now.

Thanks

Rishi Balani