cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing date - Slales documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our business process is like this:

Sales document1- sales document2- Billing document.

I maintained default pricing date & Billing date = current date for both sales document types. I am using different document types for sales docu1 and sales doc2.

I maintained Prop.f.date= u2018blanku2019 in VOV8.

If i create sales document1 I am getting the pricing date as current date but after few date when I create sales document2 w.r.t sales document1 the pricing date is copying form sales document1.in this case I want the sales document pricing date as current date.

Please find the below example.

E.g.

1) I created a salesdocument1 on 10.11.2008 so my pricing date in sales document1 is 10.11.2008.

2) I created salesdocument2 on 20.11.2008 but I got the pricing date of salesdocument2 as 10.11.2008(copied from salesdocument1). But in this case my pricing date for salesdocumnt2 should be 20.11.2008

Please advise me how can I meet my requirement.

Cheers,

S C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VTAA, select the document types and click on magnifying lens on top left. There you can see three fields "DataT". On the first field, maintain routine 101 and try. Right now, I dont have access to SAP but I believe, in this routine, some conditions are written for Pricing Date. Go through that and let me know.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no other way, you should be able to redetermine the pricing date in the data transfer routine. See transaction VTAA, where the configuration for copying "order to order" is maintained. Also check what do you have in the Pricing Type (item level) field there. If you have 'D' (copy "as is"), it might be just copying everything as is. Try changing it to B or C, maybe it will help.

Also, hypothetically, there could be some code in a user exit somewhere, which is changing the pricing date.