cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque printing form always prints an extra page...

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a custom form the cheque printing program RFFOUS_C. Now, my problem is that it

always prints an extra page even though the MAIN page doesnt have any line items. So instead of

expecting only 1 page it always shows 2 pages. And the worst thing here is that they I cannot customize

the standard program since it is the client's rule.

Any of you have encountered this problem before?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the selection screen of the program, If you see for "Number of sample printouts", the default number is 2. That is why I suppose it is printing an extra page.

Change that to 1 and check.

Vishwa.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your Form there is only One Page created?

just check if there exists any other page and in the Standard attributes of the page in "Next Page", the other page is set.

Ideally there should not be any page as the Next Page.

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

No, it doesnt have a value in the number of sample printouts and it also doesnt have any explicit page breaks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you execute the program in SA38?? I am saying in the selection screen of the Program..which can be seen after executing in SA38/SE38.

Vishwa,

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yup, I executed it in SE/SA 38. Actually, I have a variant defined which doesn't have any values in the sample printouts in the selection-screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Why dont u explicitly specify 1 in nubmer ofprint outputs in the selection screen of the program?

Just try it out .

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may be in ur code u have put command fr page break which is calling an emty page ..

just debug ur form properly ...

hope this will help u....

regards,

prashanti