cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i am getting error when creating outboun delivery using transaction vl01no , after entering all the parameter when i click on the save it is giviing error ' Material Zmaterial does not exist in the warhouse EW3'.

Please help me in resolving this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

zubera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Assigning plant/s;oc and warehouse is not enough you have to create the Material in the Warehouses

In MM01 enter your material, material type and industry sector

select both wm views and then enter your plant sloc and warehouse and select the views one at a time.

You do not have to enter any data but you do have to select the views. When you have saved the material it now exists with the mat type in the relevant warehouse

This will then work

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am creating outbound delivery in picking tab if i give only plant it will create outbound delivery. if i give both plant and storage location in picking tab it is giving error ' Material ZMAT does not exist in the warehouse EW3'.

I have assigned both plant and storage location to Warehouse EW3.

Please help me in resolving problem.

if i create outbound delivery by giving only plant i am not able to find in EWM system.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

zubera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zubera

Hi

You need to carefully check your config.

If you have the Plant and st location and warehouse combination assigned then I do not understand the message. If you have then what my colleague told you is correct.

Find a material that does exist in the warehouse and in MM01 use that as a copy and change the relevant field.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

after entering material and hit enter, i have selected warehouse no1 and warehouse2

and if give all parameter it is giving error me ' Entry EW3 ( Warehouse ) AFS ( Storage Location )

does not exist ' .

But i have assigned the plant and storage location for warehouse.

Please let me know any addition customizing i have to do?

Thanks and regards,

zubera

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check respective plant ,storage location is assigned to warehouse.

Regards,

PRashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

While extending the material for a particular warehouse, we may put storage type as one of the organizational level. Are you sure that AFS is storage type and that you are not putting the storage location in place of storage type. You may also proceed with extending the material to warehouse without specifying the storage type.

Regards,

Rajiv..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubera,

You did not extend that material to the designated warehouse "EW3".

1. Go to t-code MM01.

2. Key in the material number that you want to use. Hit ENTER.

3. You will get an information msg stating, "Material Type XXX and industry YYY copied from master record.

4. Hit ENTER and proceed.

5. You will be prompted to select the view(s) you want.

6. For your problem, make sure you select "Warehouse Management 1 & 2"

7. Hit ENTER and proceed. Key in the Plant number and the Warehouse number (i.e. EW3) for that Plant you want to extend the material to.

8. Confirm the data is correct and make the necessary infomation change for this material extended to Warehouse number "EW3" and hit ENTER, then Save.

9. You will get a confirmation that the material has been extended.

After that, you can try to perform the Outbound Delivery again.

Hope it helps!

Preethi.

Edited by: preethi R on Dec 1, 2008 11:32 AM