cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am changing some sales order using transaction code VA02. When i enter particular sales order document number , it gives me error saying "The sales document cannot be blocked".

Can you tell me the reason behind this??

Thanks in Advance,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

I didn't want, but sharing 1 thread, in the hope that this misght be the same reason in your case

In this thread, basically the part:

+We came to know that the shipment related to the order has been forcefully deleted from the r/3 system after releasing the shipment.+

If this has some relevance with your case, atleast, we could proceed from here-onwards.

Best Reagrds,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Please check Maintain sales document type. This may have relation to the check box "sales document block" in document type definition.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could pls tell me what exactly your requirement.and what you are trying to do .

If you want to block the sales document type then you can use tcode VOV8 and select the document there you will find option for blocking the sales document.if this is your requirement.

Regards

T.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't want to block the sales document type. I want to edit or change the sales order using VA02 tCode. But when i tried to edit, for some sales order it will gives me an error.

I am doing following steps:

1) log in to SAP ECC 6.0 IDES.

2) tCode VA02

3) Enter Sales order number and press enter

4) pop up windows coming saying "The sales document cannot be blocked"

Any help??

---

Prashant

Edited by: Prashant Jagdale (Genius) on Dec 1, 2008 5:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PJ

Please refer yr problem with Basis team. They may help you.

THX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You meant to say that after creating sales order when you re going to change mode to make the changes it's throwing error like "The sales document cannot be blocked" ?

If yes then Is it happening for all sales order type or particular sleas order type ?

Rgds

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I am not creating any sales order. I using IDES ECC 6.0. when i tried to execute VA02 TCode and enter sales order number, it throws specified error.

It is not happening for all sales orders, it is happening for particular set of sales order.

Any help??

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your order no. (facing issue) in VBAK table, whether this number exit there or not.

Rgds

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is present in the VBAK Table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try go in change mode of sales order via VA05.

Check same error you are getting here also.

Rgds

San