cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time out error in receiver soap adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is file to soap file with out BPM.I am using a currency converter wsdl.

I am getting a time out error in soap receiver channel.

Do i need to change the time out parameter?Where do i change that?Please help me to solve it out.

Following are the errors in the soap communication channel.

SOAP: call failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

SOAP: error occured: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connection timed out: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connection timed out: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connection timed out: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out. Setting message to status failed.

Regards

Divia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SMICM--> goto->parameter-->change->increase the value of parameter icm/conn_timeout to more.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

icm/conn_timeout is already set to 5000 sec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you solve the issue? If yes, Can you please explain to us.

Regards,

Venu

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem should be related to firewall settings. The calculatos wsdl should be accessible through the network where XI is located.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for your replay. I am able to open the URL from XI/PI.

I tried by testing the same URL by using XI 3.0, its working fine and i am getting required data, but in PI 7.1 i am getting an error.

Error is:

In MONI:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

In RWB:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

What could be the reason?

Regards,

Venu

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedivia,

Can you show the URL (You may hide server information ).

I just want to check the quesry string in your URL.

Give the Same URL through which you would be able to test the webservice.

Make sure that your URL is Ending with ......../Config1?style=document

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested the URL by using XI 3.0, its working fine. Even i edited the URL in PI 7.1 (SOAP Receiver) as you said and excuted but the same error.

Regards,

Venu V

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have provided the proper parameters (authentication, proxy setting) in the testing client...if using SAP SOAP Client.

Also check if your URL is in the necessary format..

Regards,

Abhishek.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This error can be due to wrong URL format ,check your URL parameter in format and port is HTTP port

http://<server IP>:<Server Port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:Business System:Communication channel

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/fc/5ad93f130f9215e10000000a155106/frameset.htm Adapters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharamveer,

My scenario is file to Soap.Not Soap to File.

In this Scenario I am using currency converter wsdl .

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the url that you give in the SOAP receiver channel will not be the same as the one that you need to give in the URL section of your test client.....

In the receiver SOAP channel you will give the URL which is in the currencyconverter.wsdl file while in the test client you need to give the URL in the following format:

http://<servername>:<portnumber>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<senderservice>:<senderCC>&am... namespace>%5E<senderMI>

Regards,

Abhishek