cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double print in one line,when convert spool to PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert:

I have a problem to solve when convert spool to PDF,there is one line will double imaged.

The form is created by smartforms.

I have tryed many ways,retype the text or start a new line,all didn't works.

So could any one tell me how to solve this problem.

Many thanks.

[Picture of the PDF|http://picasaweb.google.com/nika.wei/SAP#5274740000941172338]

Edited by: Nika Wei on Dec 1, 2008 9:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved.For there is a bug in preview Asian Text which created by smartforms. Apply the note 1007575 will solve the problem .

Former Member
0 Kudos

why generate a spool.

in the driver program for smartform pass getotf parameter of smartform control paramenter as X.

u'll get smartform OTF data then use Fm convert_otf to convert it into pdf. and download it to ur desktop

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

hope this link will prove useful to u

regards,

prashanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure it happens only when converting spool to PDF. Check the print preview. Is it fine ?

Also Check in the Smartform that there are no overlapping windows where the problem occurs

Regards

Edited by: Rajvansh Ravi on Dec 1, 2008 9:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

I hope your smartform Shows correctly any way use the Standard programe : RSTXPDFT4.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

I used the program you mentioned to download spool to PDF.The download file is like the link picture.

And the form will not overlap when I print it immediately.But it will overlap the first line when preview or convert to PDF. My user don't want to print it immediately they want to save it to PDF.

I know maybe there is something wrong with the format, I tryed retype the text but it didn't works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you tried to print from PDF file ?

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin