Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availiablity time planning wasn't executed for the current day

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus:

We're using availiablity time planning in RWB.We scheduled a Availability Time as daily (includes the current day) for the specified communication channel,and also,we turned on the automatic control .But when the time arrived,the communication channel was not started.Have you ever met the problem?Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Check in Visual Admin your Adapter is locked?

look scheduling Adapter

//Adapter Scheduling

//PERIODIC SCHEDULING OF DATA BETWEEN ORACLE DB & R/3 SYSTEM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the "excluded time schedule" option in the availability time planning. May be some one mentiond the todays date or range.

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,sekhar dachepalli :

You can check the "excluded time schedule" option in the availability time planning. May be some one mentiond the todays date or range.

I have checked my "excluded time schedule" and found that "No appointments of this series are excluded ". But the cause may be here. For example,

At (Time): [later time than the current time]

at series start:12/01/2008

But in the following list:

12/2/08 8:00:00 AM 12/2/08 9:00:00 AM

12/3/08 8:00:00 AM 12/3/08 9:00:00 AM

12/4/08 8:00:00 AM 12/4/08 9:00:00 AM

It seems 12/01/2008 was not scheduled,could you tell me why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. that is the problem.The channel is configured in those time frames.Just check with the person who are responsible for the channels.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have a look at my blog -

is there any conflicts in the way your scheduling is configured?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,sekhar :

Yes,I think you are right.It may be the configuration of time frames. But in SU01,the sys time zone is UTC8,and theTime Zone Displayed is GMT08:00 in "availiablity time planning" .So what's the problem?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Shabarish:

Thanks for your reply and I have checked your blog.In your blog,the current date was 11/27/06,and this date was also in the "to be excluded or scheduled" list.But in my case,it was not present.Could you tell me why?