cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range for Company Code

0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Wwe have 3 different company codes.Right now we wish to have a different invoice number range for a particular compnay code.How can i map this requirement in SAP. Is the billing number range company code specific?If yes then where should i look for the compnay code specific billing number range.

Also i need to know that since we wish to change the number range from 1st JAN onwards but our company follows the fiscal year from Mar - Apr cycle so how this change going to affect other things i.e. what are the other things i need to remember / take care while configuring the new no. range?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen

Go with USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

The internal number range used in the standard system is specified in the billing type table and can be changed in this user exit. This user exit is only called when the billing documents is created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can have Ztable customisation for number range which can be dynamically decided in user exit RV60AFZZ , means while creating billing , this will go to Ztable and get your own number range from this table . Please note object will remain same .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can create three bill type for different company ,then assign different number range to bill type.