Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic credit control -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated automatic credit control with update rule 00012,

but now all the sales order which i ma creating is getting blocked because of credit limit chcek ..

though there is credit limit assigned the system block all the sales order type....

I have remove the credit control type from sales order type even it is blocking all the sales order type..

than i have deleted the automatic credit control for the give credit control area .. now also system is blocking all thesales order for all the customer..

Can u please help me ... am stuck completely

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not sure it will work or not in ova8 no credit check will be there there u put ur own routine.

i hope it will help full for u.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OVAK and check whether check credit is assigned to you sales document type or not.

Just assign the credit check to your sales document type remove the over one.

If you are using different item category for credit document and different for rest of the document.

Then remove the credit active from the item category also other wise maintain it.

Try to do this it will help you.

If still facing the problem then let us know

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ihave deactived from the item category also and from the sales order type also ..

when i am created a sales order its showing the status not performed but as soon as i save the sales ordr and go to the change or display mode its status is blocked as credit check failed.

canu please help on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those are the setting for activating the credit control area to sales document type.

if you have done that then there should be no such error would come.

As per my knowledge credit control area is determined by sales area.

So I can request you to change the sales area for that particular document.

And assign this newly created sales area to credit control area and remove the previous one.

Try this one also if its work then use this only just giving you one option.

Go to your document type(VOV8) and change the document pricing procedure.

Now copy your pricing procedure as it is and change the name only.

Now assign this pricing procedure with the new document pricing procedure, sales area and customer pricing procedure.

This procedure is done for your credit control area.

Now go to IMG u2013 sales and distribution u2013 basic function u2013 pricing u2013 pricing control u2013 define and assign pricing procedure.

In that double click on maintain pricing procedure and select your old pricing procedure and double click on control data.

Now in bottom you will find on description Total would be written.

In that row in the subtotal column you will find A would be written remove that A to blank one.

Save this pricing procedure.

Now try to create your sales order for credit control and for non credit control.

If it solves the problem then it will be well and good.

Then would suggest you do create other sales area.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried analysing the order for credit using program check_cm in se38. It does give information in detail. You should have a look at this.

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you removed in OVAK, VOV8.