cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add user id to org. structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can ou please guide me how to add user to organization structure?

Thanks & Regards

Saidi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poreddy,

Please follow the following steps:

1. Assign your created business role to organizational model

a. Call transaction PPOMA_CRM or go to IMG path CRM -> Business Roles -> Define Organizational Model

b. Search organizational unit by u2018Structure Searchu2019 and browse organization 50003702 and double-click on it

c. Create a new Z-position and save your changes.

d. Assign your created business role to the new position

Mark your position and select in the main menu Go To -> Detail object -> Enhanced object description

On tab u2018Activeu2019 select u2018Business Roleu2019 and create a new infotype.

Enter your created Z-business role and save.

2. Assign your user to the organizational model

a. Go back to the organizational model or follow steps 1.a to 1.b again.

b. Mark your Z-position and assign your user to this position. On the popup select u2018Holderu2019 .

c. On the search help select tab u2018User by address datau2019 and search for your own user

d. Save your settings and relaunch the WebClient UI (call transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB, select CRM_UI_FRAME as component and press u2018Testu2019-button) to test your changes.

Regards,

Saumya

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to USERS_GEN > copy user and employee data from template> select radio button ( select create users from su01 user --> now you give org structure id (5xxxxxxxx) AND CORRECT COUNTRY

--> now you may get pop up Area of users - > type your user - click tick.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply.

When i am trying to add user with users_gen i am getting the error "Business partner of organizational unit 50003702 does not exist"

My organization id is 50003702.

Thanks

Saidi

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you search the Org ID No 50003702 in PPOMA_BBP and make ensure that it has created BP also ?

Some times BPs will not create a Org id if your address are not filled coreectly check it up.

BR

Muthu