cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrive old source version from DTR

former_member189501
Participant
0 Kudos

I read the DTR is able to version software.

But I do not know how is possible to pick -up an old version from the DTR at activate it....I do not remember any NWDS perspectve supposed to do that.

How it can be done ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauro,

This can be done for particular resources e.g. files. Open the context menu on any resource and select the menu option DTR -> Show In -> Version Graph.

There you can see all the version of a resource and by right click on a version you can also choose the option Sync to this version. You will be asked for an activiy which you can activate and transport.

Regards

Sidharth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth.

I try to set an older activity closed version to my project but I can't retrieve the old version. Always the DTR set the last activity closed version to my project.

How can I do to set an older version to my project?

I tried open the version graph and select "sync to this version" but this method don't works properly.

Best regards.

Jorge San André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sync-ing happens per file, not per project. As a result you cannot sync an entire project to a certain version, because there actually is no project version. You can however sync an entire folder structure to a certain date using Sync to Date in the DTR perspective, but you cannot change these sources. You can only use this to copy those sources and then created new versions of your files by hand using per file copy/paste...