SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've got something for you to think on:

I am creating an outbound delivery through 'VL01N'. However, when I am trying to create a transfer order through 'LT03' with reference to the delivery that I created before an error is coming which remains "No items that are to be picked were found".

In Performance Assistant Diagnosis is suggesting me:

This can result from the following conditions:

1. The delivery item is not assigned to the warehouse number you entered.

2. The delivery item is not assigned to the plant you entered.

3. The picking status of the delivery item is marked "not relevant" or "picking complete"

4. The WM status of the delibery item is "not relevant".

5. In the delivery item, there is no open quantity to be picked.

Out of these errors, error no. 1, 2 and 3 is not the cause of the problem.

Can anyone suggest how to check and resolve error no. 4 and 5???

Waiting for your kind attention and reply...

Warm Regards

Anupam Upadhyay

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Use the Transaction CO09, Check for article Availability:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Go to tab page:picking

Check the values for:

1. OvrllPickStatus (Should be A in begining)

2. OverallWMStatus (Should be A in begining) - if WM config is correct.

3. Warehouse no. (Should not be blank)

But if 'OverallWMStatus' = '' (blank - not relevant), then there is a configuration problem, if you are using WM.

If the item is not relevant for warehouse management VBUP-LVSTA = ' ', then you will not be able to pick it using a transfer order.

It is the customising in the enterprise structure that determines whether or not an item is relevant for WM.

Menu path SPRO > IMG > ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE > ASSIGNMENT > LOGISTICS EXECUTION > Assign warehouse number to plant/storage location.

In this case the combination of Plant and storage location you are finding delivery may not have

a warehouse number assigned to it in the customising above. Perhaps you have the wrong storage location in the delivery, if you change it to one that has a Warehouse assignment then you should be able to create a TO .

Check 3 things:

1. SHIPPING POINT + PLANT + STORAGE CONDITIONS to determine the storage location.

2. Warehouse assignment to Storage Location

3. WM Config

Hope this helps

Regards,

Anirban Roy