cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active & Inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My client Requirment is , i Need to Segregate Active and Inactive Customer ..................

This is nuthing but Reporting purpose. is there any setting to do this...

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam closing my Question

Thanks for your contribution

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

TCODE:S_ALR_87012179

CLICK THE BUTTON OF DYNAMIC selections. u can select all one time customer by account group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

How do you decide weather a customer is active or inactive? 1st decide that.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

All my client products are.....MTO .so customer will comes once maximum......

so they want to Inactive All one time customers..........atleast they want to find....how many customers are Active and Inactive........

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check all the open sales orders for which A/c'g doc is not created. All those customers in the open sales orders are active customers & rest all are inactive as per the logic you told.

But is there a possibility that the same customer may raise an order again down the line? In that case there should be another criteria to check the customers.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venky

On what criteria you will decide whether a customer is inactive ?? Of course, it depends on period but what is the minimum period that you will fix such that during that period, you have not invoiced.

First you have to decide this and then develop a report by table joining KNA1 or KNVV with VBRP on the logic that VBRP should compare either of these tables and those customers falling in both the tables are active and those are not, are inactive.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi