Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have one doubt.

In some threads they have given soln likeu2026..run..CNEX00..

Which T Code will use to run. and why.

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

With the reference you have given in question "CNEX00" i guess this is a user exit. The list of user exit is found in t code SMOD.

Std. User exits are provided by SAP to cope up with specific requirements.

SAP uses an User Exit (SMOD/CMOD) in order to make an enhancement of customers a lot more convenient. There are very many user exits available within SAP.

When using an user exit, the system does NOT become modified what happens when you start changing SAP for your needs.

You can activate user exits in the SAP transactions SMOD and CMOD. There you can check for the appropiate user exit and insert the new enhanced code in function modules for your needs

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

That was excellent explanation from you in simple words.

I have rewarded points....full.

Regards

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chandra,

i guess you are asking about CNEX00.. ( Customer enhancement where ABAP hang customer code, actually sap has give this opting offer the adding the customer code )

Go to SMOD --> Cntr F --> give package name (say CN) --> execute

you will get the list of all the customer exit availabe in that package.

in the Txn CMOD after programming we are using it.

search for the SMOD & CMOD you will get lots of materail.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for reply,

So it menas when ever ABAP programme has been done any changes,they will run this TCode.

Plz correct me if im wrong.

I have rewarded points.

Regards

Chandra

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandra,

I am even functional as i know CMOD is the Project Management of SAP Enhancements (i.e., SMOD Enhancements). SMOD contains the actual enhancements and CMOD is the grouping of those SMOD enhancements.

In simple word we can say like that Abapers are doing changes in programme using available exit & club them all enhancements in CMOD and create project & finally activate that project so, the enhancement's effect will get reflected in sytem.

This is my understanding, if you want some more details ask in ABAP forum or search online.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Nitin,

I have rewarded .

Regards

Chandra