Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForm Second Page for PO Terms and Conditions - not working

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have issue while adding Second Page in Purchase Order Smart Form - SRM 4.0 Extended Classic Scenario. I added one more page for the existed First Page with PO terms and Conditions, as per Smart Form new page creation procedure and I changed the Page attributes also like:

First Page - Next Page as LAST_PAGE (Last Page) and Mode as "Initialize Counter"

Last Page - Naxt Page as LAST_PAGE and Mode as "Increase Counter"

I am able to see only first Page in PO Print Preview through SRM Web Browser. But I do not find PO Second Page in PO Print Preview.

I have reviewed the OSS NOTE 564826. Please let me know is there any configurations or any settings to get Second (Last) Page.

Thanks a Lot in Advance

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarsan,

I do have a same scenario for SRM 4.0 Extended Classic .I need to add Terms and Conditions of 9 pages to existing standard PO Smartform.

It contains 2pages and I have added a Third page for the Terms and Conditions.Even I'm facing the same issue as you faced.

Pls help on this,Its very urgent.............................

Regards,

Jyothi

venkatakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..

As you need to create Test element for the same using SO10 , include all terms and conditions

in test element , in general attributes of smart form you need to take text type as text element

and call the same text element over there.

Thanks,

Venkat