Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WAS administrator - Certification

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi !

I want to go for certification : SAP Consultant Certification Technology Consultant SAP NetWeaveru201804 - SAP Web AS for Oracle. I have work exp. of around 18 months in SAP BASIS.

Can i go for it without attending SAP training ? ... as charge around 3L for it ... m confident enough i can cear it by reading books ...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Depends on the kind of experience you have. Even 1 year experience is enough (that is the prerequisite) if you have worked on all that is needed.

make sure that you have read TADM 10, TADM 12 and TADM 51 and familiar with ABAP, JAVA , DB and little OS administration.

Kind regards,

hemanth

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am aware of TADMs but ... have worked in support project only for 16-18 month. I dont have implementation project exp. Is implementation exp is must ? Can i go for it ?

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implementation exp. is neither a prerequisite nor a must for this.

If you have worked on the above topics, you should be able to pass.

Also the minimum exp. required for associate level is 1 year, and you surely have more than that..

Regards,

hemanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all don't be over confident , since the question's comes from the material which SAP gives

if you throughly studied its good, the pratical experience works a little bit, since I came across guys who worked in SAP AG still the failed to clear the exam...so I recommend that study well the materials

which the SAP guys....All the best....