cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM -CERTIFICATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I want to create a new format for an outgoing test certificate with MIC's,recorded results, batch no., company address etc and take a print out in SAP. Is it possible in SAP to design a own certificate format or shall I have to use standard certificate profiles only, which seems to be containing not enough details. Please guide me how to create a outgoing certificate and take a print out. Or can the recorded results be directly linked to the certificate profiles for a particular lot inspected.

I was told that incoming certificates can be accepted at the MIGO screen or in the UD screen. How to indicate that we have received an incoming certificate from a vendor for a raw material.Please tell me for both MIGO screen and in the UD screen also.

Selvakumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A certificate profile controls inspection lot selection, the sequence of characteristics, and the characteristic data.COA Profile contains the List of MICs in desired sequence in which the result for them is supposed to be printed in the COA.

Within the certificate profile, you determine the selection and sequence of the characteristics whose results are to be documented on the certificate. You can vary the origin and representation of the data for each characteristic. You can also withhold certain information from the certificate, if, for example, you do not want to reveal a certain measured value.

At the header level of the certificate profile, you can define restrictions for selecting inspection lots and partial lots. For example, you may want to specify that only lots with a quality score of at least 80 are considered. At certificate creation, the system selects all inspection lots and partial lots for the material (and batch, if necessary) that meet the selection criteria and have a usage decision. The characteristics are then retrieved from the most recent inspection lot or partial lot in this list. (The lot creation date is the determining factor.)

If further clarity required, pls go through link.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/2d/35122b448c11d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards

Venkat.V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Venkat

Thanks for your detailed answer. I shall go through the link and revert back.

Thanks a lot

Selvakumar