cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Materials CIFd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, esp. CIF troubleshoot experts,

What could be some possible reasons for products and location-products not being CIF'd to APO despite the transfer showing successful. I have done the basic checks like integartion model and existence of materials in ECC. There is no CIF error and no application log for materials. but materials arent created in APO- neither global nor location level

I mean i dont see global products and location products in APO at all. I began with deleting all products in APO by setting deletion indicators and permanenetly deleted then a the day before. should this prompt you. ! What is the importance of RCIFIMAX and CIF_IMOD tables. I mean what do i infer from it. I tried fiddling around with whatever help.com says but was not successful. Pls. advice.

Data is cifd in the desired sequene, starting with locations, All models are active. No conistency errors in CIF models this time.

PS: just to give a background, it all started with correcting APO inconsistencies in a freshly copied system that finally led to to despair deleting systematially all MD and TD.

Regards/

Lok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like you to first check if the IMs in ECC have the right target system in APO. There have been cases where the IMs show as active but there is no data in the respective APO system coz of incorrect destination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

The destination is correct. all landscape settings for cif and integration are as desired.

Regards,

Lok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loknath ,

The report RCIFIMAX is used for creating the run time version of the active integration model.In layman's term it is one of the performance improvement way for making CIF to work fast while reading the active IMs during online data transfer.With the run time version stored in specfic formats makes the system to read active IM much faster than the normal database read.

Coming back to your problem ,

1. Make sure that you have done detail logging on for the users in transaction CFC2 , otherwise logs will not show much of details.

2. Try to do the data transfer using the report rimodini.

3. check in MARC table in R/3 for the field APOKZ.If it is not set to value 3 that means something is still wrong with the material master transfer and if detail logging is on , system will show some meaningful message.

4. Last option is to switch on the trfc recording on in the transaction CFC2 with value R for debug field.This will make the queue to stop in SMQ1 when doing the data transfer and then with techincal help check whether it is passsing through.

5. If all of the above doesn't solve , then may god help u !!!!....

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil,

- The indicator D and R is CFC2 is not maintained and i dont have the necessary auth. to do so.

-The APOKZ has value of 3 for all mat-locs

-I was using rimodini for transfers after having deleting everything from APO - MD, TD, APO specific master data (some of it with WUF references to locations and products are also corrupted. e.g. rules with matp, loc determination has no locatons).

The problem has been identified to diff. LOC ID in tables /SAPAPO/LOC and /SAPAPO/LOCMAP. The ID's shd be same in both the tables but they arent. Instead of tracing the reaons I think we shd be going for a full client delte and refresh again. This time CIF shd. work. APO specific master data would need to be maintained separately in any case. mass jobs can be used for t/lanes, calendars etc.

could you suggest a mass way for creating rules. RBA4 rule maintenance with MLATP. Partial ways would be as good as manual and there are over 500 of them. each one taking a min = 700 min with breaks. painful.

Any ideas on this.

Regards,

Loknath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loknath ,

Not much exposure on GATP.So can't help you much.

But to resolve the CIF problems , you should have CFC2 access atleast till quality server.Atleast get the detail logging on from the basis team.That will give you good leads of logs.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lok,

We used LSMW to mass create our rules.

As I recall, there were two LSMW 'subproject objects', one

to create the rule determination records, and another to

create the condition records. Again, working from memory,

I believe we ended up using the 'recording' technique, as

we were pressed for time.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil. I shall get the CFC2 settings maintained.

thanks DB for the clue on mass rule maintenace.

Am closing this post now .

Regards,

Lok

Answers (0)