Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying pricing procedure from sales document to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a sales document type ZDSI that has a specific pricing procedure and one

sales document type DR that doesn't have pricing procedure.

When I create a sales order DR referencing the sales document type ZDSI ,

the item is copied but without any pricing procedure (total sum is 0).

On the Copying Control: Sales Document to Sales Document - I already tried to set for the item category pricing type = G,E & D.

I need that the system will use the pricing procedure that was copied for the item ,do you know how can I change it to copy from the referenced sales document?

TX

Dana Siman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dana

Go to VOV8, select both the document types ZDSI and DR and compare what "Doc.Pricing Procedure" is maintained. Ensure that the same is assigned in OVKK also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dana siman

In VOV8 For the document type DR check what Document pricing procedure (Dupp) has been maintained and also check in the document type ZDSI what Document pricing procedure (Dupp) has been maintained.In both the document types DR and ZDSI Dupp should be same So if you have pricing procedure RVAA01 and its Dupp is A then check in the DR document type what Dupp has been maintained.If the Dupp is same then the same pricing procedure will get copied

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regretfully, i understand that if the pricing procedure is not the same in both documents, it can't be copied from the source doc.

Thank you for yuor help,

Dana siman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dana

If you want that same pricing should be shown to your new document type also

Then you have to assign the same pricing procedure to your new document type also by going to OVKK.

First check in VOV8 that both the document are using the same document pricing procedure.

Then in copying control maintain the pricing type D.

Do this procedure your price will be copied to the new document without any change.

if you want price should be carried out then pricing procedure should be determined by your document type.

hope so it will help you out.

Regards

Raj.