cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/c Doc is not generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

when i save a invoice list for a Normal Sales Order OR , i am getting a message " no accounting document generated".

How do i get the Answer ....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nabi,

To get the exact reason of not getting the Accounting Document generated, go to

T. Code: VF02

Key-in your Billing Doc. No. and Click "Green Flag (Ctrl+F5)".

Now, at Ststus bar (down the screen), you will get the System message. Double-click on it, and you will get the detailed desription of the error.

Now, if you are able to understand the reason for not getting the Acct. Doc. generated, resolve it (i think must able to do it). In case, you are not, then paste the complete description here itself and accordingly, we will suggest.

Another way, to analyse the reason for not getting Acct. Doc. generated, check with:

T. Code: VF02

Key-in Billing Doc. No. and hit "Enter".

On to next screen, from menu-bar,

Enviornment --> Acc. determ analysis --> Revenue accounts

Here, from left-half of the screen, you will find the item(s), billed in to invoice. When you expand each item, you will see the Condition Types (say, PR00 etc.). Double-click on to Condition type and,

At right-half of the screen, you will see the Access details.

Check which value is not getting determined, due to which Acct. doc. is not getting generated.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Also, check

T. Code: VOFA

select you billing type (say, F2).

On to nect page, check Box: Post Automatically.

If the box is un-check, Acct. doc. will generate automatically. If its checked, need to release Acct. doc., manually, by clicking Green Flag.

However, following are few threads, with same problem. you may check with my posts, as well as others.

If, your error is not as, in one of above threads, post your Detailed erroe log, for more inputs.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed Nabi

Firstly , Once you save billing document click on the flag i.e. , forward the document to FI ,there if you get any error , solve that error and then forward it to FI

Secondly , Go to VF02->header data-> check the account determination analysis, if any problem is there in account determination analysis , then go to VKOA and check your assignment

Thirdly, Go to VF02 and check wheather the account assignment group is coming at item level and header level or not

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammad

Go to VF02, input the billing reference and click on green flag on top. Now check the document flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

To replicate this error first release to accounting then check what is error the message is coming.