cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cann't find receiver!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

I'm trying to implement a Idoc-to-idoc senario. an idoc has reached xi. but an error came that cann't find reciever ' RCVR_DETERMINATION ' 'NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC'.

let me give full discription about the issue.

1 the sender and receiver system is the same one.

2 one xi system.

3 on xi system, a port has the name of sapecc001 as that on the sender system.

5 In IR, the mapping is tested as successful.

could you please tell me how to debug it ? how to trace the error?

Thanks a lot!!!!

Edited by: jingying Sony on Nov 30, 2008 4:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using ALE setting to post idoc to XI. So in ID,

go to your business system --> Adapter Specific Identifier ---> Logical system name of sender must appear there(if in SLD everything configured correctly).

Regards,

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate :

in ID, I cann't see Adapter Specific Identifier !!! and can't find logical system name of sender either !

could you please tell me where the problem is ?

************************************************************************************************

go to your business system --> Adapter Specific Identifier ---> Logical system name of sender must appear there(if in SLD everything configured correctly).

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sony,

With the Help of Basis Team check whether the Business system are Declared in the SLD.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SXMB_MONI Check the Receiver Service(Don't click on Sender Service Message) for message. Just double click on it .

Under Receiver Identification or any other option->Payloads->MainDocument->Double click. In right hand side your XML target structure would appear.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There could be many possible reason for this error, so try follwing things

1 Full cache refresh using PIDIRUSER and URL is http://XIHost:JavaPort/CPACache/refresh?mode=full.

2 Test Your Mapping and also check target XML Payload in MONI.

3 Check your Receiver Determination and Business System assigned to it. once delete and create again.

4 Also Check SWC is assigned to BS that you are using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the swc I use is HR-INTEGRATION FOR SBO.

and could you please tell me how to check target XML Payload in MONI ?

Edited by: jingying Sony on Nov 30, 2008 4:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to

SXMB_MONI.. Give the search criteria or just click on execute to display msg for last hour ...

Double click on the message for details. Click on the first pipeline step and click on the payload node within the pipeline. This will display the xml on the right window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check you Receiver aggreement,cc is mappined properly?

Prabhakar

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check in transaction SXI_CACHE if your receiver determination is active. Otherwise, do a refresh.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in the error in the following steps

1> First check Receiver determination in ID, check correct receiver business system is given

2> Check Interface determination , check correct receiver business system is given & correct receiver interface is given for the same

Thanks,

Santhosh