cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS Texts missing and can't save change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently, we have a problem. When we create a new project with reference a standard project template, the PS Texts which exists in the standard project template should be imported to the new project, but now after we save the new project and use CJ20N or CJ02 to see the PS Texts again, it losts. In the excel or word file is blank.

And we even can not change it. When we try to change the excel or word in PS Texts overview, after click save, and see it again, the change hasn't been saved.

Please advise what's wrong, it just happened recently, everything is normal 1 month ago.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check OSS notes especailly 534493

there seems to be some inconsistency in your PS text database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

I tried the solution in note. But the analysis result is "List contains no data".

The PS Texts in Std Project are all normal, just when reference to new project, they will lost.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK - I have got access to system now ECC 6.0 and am trying to check your fault if I can replicate it

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

checked with both CJ20N and CJ01 and the texts are getting copied in std functionality

make sure that you tick the PS text or the documents check box when creating from template

other than that I think it a specific probelem with your system - raise OSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Thank you very much!

I'm sure when we create a new project, we check the PS Texts.

So maybe it is really system problem.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

last try

run program CN_MIGRATION_PSTX_SOI and then try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Office PS texts already migrated: no action