Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBACockpit - Generate AWR reports not visible

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have read the "SAP on Oracle Development Update":

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a07754d4-edd4-2910-0683-c9473aae...

On page page 27 is a screenshot of the possibility to generate AWR reports out of DBACOCKPIT.

I have an ABAP system on SAP_BASIS 7.00 with Patchlevel 15 (SAPKB70015) but i can not see this menu option. I only have the "Active Session History" but no "Workload Reporting".

As described in sapnote #1028068 the monitored database is a local one and the licenses are purchased by SAP. The note also describes that the function should be available with SP12.

What's wrong? Have you already checked your system for this point?

Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BillMartin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan

I am currently investigating this exact same issue. Our newly updated ECC systems which EE470 and are now ECC 6.0 have Basis support package 15 and the option you describe is not visible.

However our CRM systems and Solution Manager systems are at Basis support package 12 and the AWR option is present.

Have you found a reason for this or are you still investigation. I am just about to open an OSS call to try and explain this problem

Regards

Bill Martin

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

sorry i still have this issue, but to be honest i have not investigated it the last week.

I think i will also have to open a SAP call for that.

Regards

Stefan

andreas_benesch
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan, Hello Bill,

we had the same problem. In 7.00 SP12 you can select the option, in SP15 it is not visible. We opened a customer message and were told, that there were some irritations arount the license of Oracle Diagnostic Pack, so SAP deactivated it in DBACOCKPIT/SP15. This is no problem any longer (note 1028068).

In later SPs you can set an option (have look at note 1136582 / 1250596), but in SP15 you have to modify the source code. Unfortunately SAP isn't able to ship this via snote. In this case it might be better to open a customer message to get a detailed information.

Regards

Andreas

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

thanks for this information.

The question is answered.

Regards

Stefan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

another way to activate this is to set LICENSE_EXT = X in table DB6NAVSYST. You can do this in SE16. However, you obviously have to make sure that you have valid licenses for Diagnostic Pack & Tuning Pack.

Kind regards, Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Even we faced same issue with SP17. We are only able to see Active session history not Workload Reporting. SAP suggested us to implement this note 1136582. After making an entry in a table mentioned in SAP Note, we are able to see Workload Reporting in our system.

Regards,

Mukul SHarma