cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS related to Credit management

0 Kudos

Hello

My requirement is that I need to create a Z-Report related to credit value. I want to take the Opening balance of a Customer on a given date so that i can add or substract Debit or credit value respectively. in which table I will get the opening balance of Customer on a given date.

I would like to mention that my client requirement is such that i need to create this Z-report and for that i want this data.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to take the opening balance of the customer then go to FBL5N and check the opening billing documents and if you want to check the opening orders then go to VA05 and give the from and to date and give the customer number .In VA05 you can even see the net value also of the opening orders .If you want to include the opening orders check the open orders in OVA8.Then system will consider the open orders of the customer and calculate

Regards

Srinath

0 Kudos

Thanks Sri

Can you tell me the Tables in FI from where I can take the Opening / Closing balance of Customer on a particular date.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following tables related to FI

BSEG - Accounting document header

BSIS - data related to open items

BSAS - data related to Closed items

KNB1- Customer master Company code data

KNB5 - Customer master Dunning data

Hope this inputs will help you

Regards

Srinath

0 Kudos

Thanks Sri

Problem resolved by using the table KNC1 for the period balance and then BSID for further calculation of Debit/credut Amount.