cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Acccural Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD Experts ,

1. In case of Rebate Accurals we have the Account determination as follows.

for Material Rebate: Account key ERB and Accural Key ERU.

In the Account determination What I find is G/L Accounts Have been hit with ERU accural keys

But what Happened to ERB ---there is no posting in G/l Accounts.

Please explain this ?

and Next Question is in VKOA What is the Purpose of the Provisional accounts G/L

What I can see is the G/L Account is debited and Provitional Account Creditted.?

Regards,

A S

Edited by: SAP Consultant on Nov 29, 2008 2:54 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to settle the rebates and check whether the value updates ERB as I believe as and when you generate rebate billing, it will go to ERU and once you settle, the respective value will be transferred to ERB.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

Thanks I got it...The ERB comes into picture only at the time of the Settlement.Credit memo Document.

regards,

A S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in the accounting document whether g/l account is updated or not.

otherwise please check ur account determination.

regarding provision, provisions will maintained by the finance people, provision can be any thing, rebate provision is a part in it, as far as provisions is concerned they make it manually only.

Hope some sort helpful for ur solution.

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I have Bothe Account Determination FOR ERB and ERU.

BUT what is hapenning is that teh G/L Account of ERB is not having any value posted and as well as the account analysis there as well I dont fine the COndition type (Same )With ERB to post into A G/L Account.

Please explain....ERB the accounts are posted or not?

If Yes then In case of ERU (Accural account keys ) there are two entires hapenning for Bo02 (G/L and Provisional G/l)

But for the Same Condition type BO02 there is no entry with ERB.

please explain?

regards,

A S

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of check what G/L account you have assigned check and integrate with the FI consultant. Now coming to the point if you have created a rebate then first when you do the sales cycle OR-LF-F2, in billing document you can see the rebate value .and once you save the billing document , it will be posted to FI .Go to FB03 , you can see the value of with ERB account key and the G/L account assigned to ERB . Now as this value gets updated in BO02 and when you settle that rebate document then you will get a credit memo then when you do the billing you can see the rebate value you have settled. and then when you release it to FI you can see the ERU account key and the G/L account assigned to it

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAINATH,

What I can see i will Just Elaborate:

BO02 (Rebate material) Assignment Account Key (ERB) Accural (ERU).

In the T-code: VKOA:

Chart of Acc+ Condi Type+ Custo Acc Grp+ Mat Ac Grp)

+ ERB = 45022800

2nd

Chart of Acc+ Condi Type+ Custo Acc Grp+ Mat Ac Grp)

+ ERU = 14780010 (G/L ) & 14780040 (Prov. G/L)

************************************************************************************************

In VF02 Condition Type BO02 double click

Shows that ERB = 14780010 (G/L )

& ERU = 14780040 (Prov. G/L)

Accounting document : (G/L) Debit and (Prov. G/L) Credit entry

*********************************************************************************************************************

Now My Qyestion is ERB is assigned to different G/L Accounts Why there is no entry in the Accounting document for G/L 45022800.

Please explain

regards,

A S

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After settling the rebates do sales order and when you do billing and forward it to FI . check in FB03 wheather those G/L accounts related to ERU are triggering or not .if they are not triggering properly integrate with FI .But ifthey are triggering that means they working correctly

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your 1st question , have you maintained separate G/L account with the combination for ERB and ERU in VKOA -

Appln + chart of accounts + c.type sales orgnAAG of CMR + AAG of MMR+Account key = G/L accout and provision G/L account

For your 2nd question , the usage of Provision G/L account is the rebate amount is stored in Provision G/L account before we issue creditmemo to the customer.But once we issue to customer through creditmemo it will be transferred to another the G/L account we maintain for the ERU

Regards

Srinath