cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reversal of sales returns cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done a sales cycle, for a product x 100 units.

then customer returned 50 units out of 100. so, we have done RE---- VLO1N( PGR) AND CREDIT MEMO , AND OTHER ADJUSTMENTS (J1IH).

AFTER THAT WE REALIZED THAT WE HAVE TAKEN RETURN ORDER 75 UNITS INSTEAD OF 50UNITS.

SO, MY DOUBT IS CAN WE REVERSE THE SALES RETURNS CYCLE, AND HOW TO ADJUST IN EXCISE INVOICE...

THANX IN ADVANCE,

REGARDS,

RAM.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you tell me the implications - if you issue debit note, for the ignored qtty such as - 25no's

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath and sap consultant,

Thank u very much, i will do as per ur inputs.

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SRINATH,

WHILE DOING PGR CANCELLATION CAN U TELL ME THE STEPS OR IS IT LIKE AS FOR PGI.

REGARDS,

RAM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ramprasad

The process is same The steps will be same as we do for regular billing .First do VF11 , VL04 and then remove the picked and delivered qty and then delete the delivery, but the only difference is you will be canceling PGR here not PGI and then close the order. But check in VOFA for the billing document type CR a cancellation billing document is assigned or not

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Nov 29, 2008 3:22 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ram prasad

Go to VOFA and for credit memo billing document type CR assign a cancellation billing document and reverse the billing document and then reverse the PGR and remove the picking quantity and delete the delivery order and then close the returns order. Now again create the returns order and do PGR and create credit memo billing document for 50pcs and issue that credit memo to the customer

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u raise a debit note, how u r going to make adjust in excise,

and my question is that once we create sales returns cycle can we cancel it again..

regards,

ram