cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Mitigation approval in CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to mitigate a role for a specified risk. The workflow gets successfully trigerred from RAR and is shown to the approver in CUP. However when the approver tries to approve the request in CUP, system shows an error "Error Processing your request, Request no.__ in stage: CC_MITOBJ"

Can someone help me out in resolving this.

Thanks

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

Kindly check the workflow and the stages in detail. Check whether you have given the approving rights to the approver.

Thanks,

Yajuvendra Sonalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to fetch the risk analysis report from the RAR but when try to Mitigate the risks the link for mitigating the risk is not available. I was told earlier to append the risk Id with * while creating the MCs and is done in RAR while creating the MCs, but still I can not see the link which could help me mitigate the risk.

The risk analysis may be failing due to error in URI for all the connections. Please check and correct that.

Thanks,

Abhimanu Kumar Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check if you are able to login with user id and password that is used in the configuration of Risk Analysis and Miscellenaous options.

Thanks,

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nitin,

Were you able to resolve this? in case not, one more thing that you can hunt around for id the web service that you are using for the same.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hersh

I have already resolved this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting the link to Mitigate the riks for the Roles requested from CUP. when I am trying to select the risk to mitigate after the Risk Analysis is done from RAR and the report is fetch to CUP no links are showing. It shows error on the screen "Correct the following errors: Select a risk."

The message "Error on page" shows in the bottom left corner of the browser. I can not go any further to mitigate the risk.

The soluition was put to import the AE_init_append_data.xml as instructed n the A 5.3 installation guide. This file contains lines for background color that ar enecessary for display of the Risk. each support package of 5.3 has this file and is delivered in the .SAR file, and this should always be updated if delivered.

I have tried this and still falling to Mitigate the risk as the problem remains. May I know if you have some other solution or if you can provide me with the correct and update file for above request.

Thanks,

Abhimanyu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nitin,

Re-check your Mitigation Control and the approvers or let us know the whole scenerio if the problem is stil not tracked.

Regards,

Hersh.