Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization for new info types added in PA61

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus ,

Our HR team have added new info types in transaction PA61 namely ,

Organizational assignment (0001) , Pesonal data (0002) , Address(0006) , Family(0021), education (0022), date specifications(0041) , communication(0105) , passport no (9001) , license(9003) , physical details(9008) ..

The problem once after adding it in the t-code (Without changing anything in the authorization object) the users will able to access some of the info types . HOw this could be possible ?

They want the users only to see the details in pa61 . we should not allow user to copy/edit/delete in pa61 .

but my problems are ,

1.I have added all the above info types with authorization level 'R' , but still when they click edit it is working

2.when users try to see the educational details through infotype 'eduction' it's showing the error as 'NO authorization to maintain education xx exists ' .but i have added the user name in transaction OOSB to profile ALL

If i give su53 it's shoeing the object S_WFAR_OBJ , but i am not sure how is this object useful ...

Gurus help me in solving

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI: I deleted your duplicate post.

SU53 (the last failed auth check only) in HR (complex checks) is not very usefull.

Check which authority you have in P_PERNR?