cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding TLayout 270 Viewset

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a TLayout 270 Viewset having 3 views say - left upper, left lower and right views. I have a button on the right view.

I want a functionality such that on click of this button the right side view must be collapsed(the area of this view must be occupied by the other left side views). I mean the width of the left upper and left lower side views must be increased on click of a button.

Can anybody help me in this concept?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekar,

I would suggest you to avoid using viewsets. Combination of different layouts and ViewContainerUIElement is much more powerful.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try giving an empty view in rightside of ur viewset along with ur view.Create an outbound plug for the button view and link it to the empty view.

In the onAction() of btn fireplug to the emptyview.

This should close the current view and u can c the other two views in place.But I don think so the space will be increased.

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

I am very much thankful for your idea. I already tried with your idea but the space is not increased. Is there any other way this functionality can be implemented

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekar,

The other way around is u can use by defining component usage.For this u have to have all ur views in different components.This should involve a big process.

Check on to this link,this should help u

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/fe/b11640dc88e769e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Message was edited by: Nagarajan Kumarappan