cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

second attribute from valuehelp

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a input field. and a value help. i want to write the first value into my inputfield the second one to my context. someone can say how to do that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezachiael,

Maybe this link helps you..it demonstrates the use of search help attachements for WDA.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/wdabap/usingSearchhelpattachmentsforWebDynproABAP

Thanks,

Chitrali

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The Integration section of this help document details the process:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/47/9f724642314aabe10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have created the context referencing a dictionary structure, then attach the search help you created, to the structure fields. The context attributes must refer the same structure fields. Bind these context attributes to the required view UI elemet.

Thanks.

Chitrali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you developed the value help (=freely programmed value help)? If yes, you can move the second attribute to the context exactly in the same way as the value to the input field (which is of course also finally an attribute in your context). What kind of value help do you have there?

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its a se11 value help that i have programmed. I marked both parameters as exportparameter, biut i don't know how to bind them to the context after...

would be very happy if the parameters are simpley binded to the context. problem is, that the context attribut itself triggers the value help so it has only itself again to safe it.

question now is how to deliver the second vaulue elswhere

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Create an attribute in the same node ( where your first field is ) with the same name and data element as in the second exporting parameter of your search help .

I am assuming that you have bind the search help to the data element of both the fields .

Hope this will help you . If you have any problem , please get back to me . I have already implemented this .

Regards

Vivek

Edited by: Vivek Joshi on Dec 2, 2008 5:47 AM