cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in syncrhronous message retrieving data of AS400

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have an scenario where I receive a message from a JMS queue in XI, this message goes to a BPM and in the BPM I send a synchronous message to database with AS400 to retrieve a very big file.

The problem is that after 3 minutes we have the error an error in the JDBC adapter:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.MessageExpiredException: Sync application request expired.. Setting message to status failed.

If the request is less than 3 minutes there is no error in the JDBC adapter. Do you know if there is any parameter in XI that we have to modify?

The data we retrieve is more than 100 megabytes. This could be a problem?The really strange is that in the adapter we seen that the request has been processed successfully, but after we have the error.

Somebody had the same error? Anybody knows how to solve it?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xavi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a look this SAP note: 821379

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

we are on SP14 and we don't know what could be the problem.

Maybe could be for the size of the message? When we retrieve 25 megabytes from the database the message is processed successfully, but when we have more than 40-50 megabytes we have the Boundary error.

Anybody knows what could be the problem?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Xavi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Xavi

Have u find a solution of this issue.

I have the same and we are sp19 and we try to process a message 150 mega and above

very thanks for response

bests regards

Fatsah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

now I don't have the timeout but I have another error.

<SAP:Category>XIProtocol</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">PART_BOUNDARY_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Boundary SAP_c1870c01-c051-11dd-9b08-6e04941dd8e9_END not found</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

Do you know what could be the problem?

I go to the JDBC adapter and the select has been processed successfully, but now I have this error.

I have a BPM with a synchronous abstract message and two asynchronous abstract, one for the request and other for the response. With the responses I put an action send to send it to a proxy.

Do you know why I have this error?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xavier.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavi,

Check sap note no. 821379 to resolve this error which says

Check the mime format of the message that you send to te Integration Engine. To receive the error message as an HTTP response, import SAP_BASIS Support Package 12 or implement the correction instructions.

Thanks!

Edited by: Sudhir Tiwari on Dec 2, 2008 10:45 AM

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Increase the timeout in Visual admin at location Server->services->SAP XI Adapter: XI->xiadapter.inbound.timeout.default--> it is by default 180000 means 3 minutes, try increasing this value and check again.

Thanks!

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Login to XI server or ask your Basis team to login Visual Admin.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think this happening due to time out.Check after increase time out in Visual Admin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dharamveer,

do you know where I have to access for the Visual Admin? Is in XI browser or in the Logon?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Xavier.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the parameter xiadapter.inbound.timeout.default here.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/29/22ee41c334c717e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

You may change this value from Visual Admin. It is on the machine where XI is installed. Your BASIS team might help you out with it.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

nobody knows about this timeout and how to solve it??

Many thanks.

Regards,

Xavier.