cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font Issue with Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed a smartform where in i am using Helve 8. I created the necessary font in the Printer setting and then transported to quality. The issue is This font works fine for all the languages except German. When I am displaying a German lang form the font is not getting updated and showing the erlier font, Is there anything that needs to be dont .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue here is that..there are no jusk characters printed. Eg: I have added Font Helve 8 to Quality ,

I also transported the Font for the device. Now, All the languages are printing in the font Helve 8 but not in Italian. Ealier before transport it was Helve 7 to the Form and it is considering Helve 7 only and not Helve 8. All the printing is fine but the target font is not taken into consideration. In the development it is printing fine but not in the quality.

Can anybody reply to this..if you have understood my problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check this link ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use Helve or any other font for English language to print non-english characters e.g. Japanese etc, it will show you proper in preview but will print garbage while printing.

In my project we had similar problem with Japanese font. Then we used JPMINCHO for japanese characters. You have to use supporting font for german.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos