Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facing problem while getting interactive form table data

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two tables in my interactive form.

i am using

GET_STATIC_ATTRIBUTES_TABLE method with the context node reference after getting the child node from the main node.

DATA lo_nd_zmra_fp_itform3_2008 TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.

DATA lo_nd_zmra_ty_ritform3_tds TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.

DATA lo_el_zmra_ty_ritform3_tds TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element.

DATA ls_zmra_ty_ritform3_tds TYPE wd_this->element_zmra_ty_ritform3_tds.

lo_nd_zmra_fp_itform3_2008 = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_zmra_fp_itform3_2008 ).

lo_nd_zmra_ty_ritform3_tds = lo_nd_zmra_fp_itform3_2008->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_zmra_ty_ritform3_tds ).

data zrtds_data type STANDARD TABLE OF ZMRA_RFORM3A_TDS.

CALL METHOD LO_ND_ZMRA_TY_RITFORM3_TDS->GET_STATIC_ATTRIBUTES_TABLE

EXPORTING

FROM = 1

TO = 2147483647

IMPORTING

TABLE = zrtds_data

i am filling some data in table(TDS) but in zrtds_data i am not getting any records.

please let me know what is the problem.

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

in initialization i have taken some records in iternatal table and bind the table.

that many rows will be editable and using get_static_attributes_table it works.

maintain the cardinanlty 0:n or 1:n.if you maintain the cardinatly 1:n in wddoinit you have to bind_table or intilize the node with create_element.

Edited by: Maheshkumar gattu on Dec 26, 2008 12:06 PM

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

when i am using interactive form with table getting the follwing popup message in wda while pdf got loaded.

The SOM expression '$record.Z_TY_SFLIGHT_LIGHTS' for the dataRef specified 
on field 'Table1', resolved to an incompatible node type of 'dataValue'.

and not getting data of table when i put a break point insdie my get_pdf_data .

i am using get_static_attributes_table to get the table data.

please help me...

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Not getting the Table data from the interactive forms.

I tried using bind_table with the internal table then try to read the context node the node is having the records of internal table, but data is not appearing on PDF table.

Please let me know any one, how to use table in Interactive PDF(onlineforms).

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

Edited by: Maheshkumar gattu on Dec 2, 2008 10:30 AM

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

when i fill data in table.. now i could able to get only one record even i entere more than one records in table.

where as if i get data to ITAB and bind_table with the node... the table is filled.

after the i try to use get_static_attributes_tabe then i am getting more records.. more than one.

please help...

Thanks,

Mahesh

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Generally the problem is that you have choosen an incorrect level to set the databining for the form itself. You must always data bind the interactiveForm UI element to a 1:x node. If you want to pass in a table to use on the form, this must be a child node of the main data node that you bind the interactiveForm UI element to.

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply, i have done it..

the problem with cardinatly if i keep 0..n then getting that som expression popup...

if i maintain the cardinality as 1..n it is okay now..

but the problem is when i bind this table in wddoinit my getting some records into internal table and used bind_table the reocrds are populating.

but if i keep this table empty and entered some records it is bringing only one row, if i input more than one row it is not showing the full records...

( one record also giving if i maintain cardinalty 1..n, if do 0...n) not working..

please help me...

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu