Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual and Collective requirements

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am Exploding BOM at activity level. I am using L type item and Selecting Reservation for WBS. BOM is exploding and material component are getting attached to activity. All material are having stock item L and in material master u201CMRP Type - PDu201D and u201CProcurement Type Fu201D has been set.

After explosion I observed that The items which are having u201C1 - Individual requirements onlyu201D in MRP4 in material master they are getting u201CProcurement Type : Reservation for WBS elementu201D and the items which are having u201C2 - Collective requirements only or - individual and collective requirementsu201D they are getting u201CProcurement Type : Reservation for networku201D. I want to know whether its right or wrong??

Further above scenario after I am running MD51, PRu2019s are getting generated for those Items which are having u201C1 - Individual requirements and Procurement Type : Reservation for WBS elementu201D only and It will not generate PR for u201C2 - Collective requirements or - individual and collective requirements and Procurement Type : Reservation for networku201D

I want to know why it happening and what should be right combination?? And also what are the significance of Individual/Collective requirement.

Thanks and Regards,

Atul R. Rajmane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run 'MD02' transaction, (i.e MRP run at plant level ) for the given material. This will rsult in PR creation for plant stock materials.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is right. Individual req. will go to the project/sales order stock while collective req. is for the plant stock which avaliable for all.

Regards

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hemant,

Thanks for you replay.

Can I know if i maintained Item in Collective stock, than how system will genrate PR?? means thorugh which trasction??

Also, what's use of Indivial/Collective requirement (3rd option) in same case?? How the system will behave?? and how we get requirments??

Thanks and Regards,

Atul R. Rajmane

Former Member