cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles Assignments in SAP SD Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created one user and assigned only one role named "SAP_LO_SD_INFORMATION_DISPLAY" (Display Customer and Material Information). After log in with the help of this newly created user, I can able to see the SAP Easy Access screen showing menu of "Display customer and Material information".

My problem is , when i double click on the menu item, i can see the relevant screen, but when i double click on the menu item "Display Sales" and "Display Material", system is showing me an error saying "You are not authorized to use transaction".

Can you tell me the reason behind this?? Is there more that i should assign to the user? Please help.

Thanks,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

assigned one more role to user "SAP_LE_BASIC_DATA_DISPLAY"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

While assigning the Role in to User's profile, Have you done authorization check to "Generate the Authorization Profile"?

For more, get in touch with Basis-Admin.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have done authorization check to generate authorization profile.

FYI, i am working on ECC 6 system. I have checked with the same role on SAP R/3 system, it works smoothly. this means in ECC 6.0 , it requires more roles.

Any help???

Thanks,

Prashant